Community and Support
MonoGame.Extended has a growing community of users from all around the globe. We've got lots of ways you can ask questions and get help about the library.
- Of course, there's this documentation. By contributing to it you're making it better for everyone.
- We've got our own section on the MonoGame Community Forums
- We've even got a tag on stackoverflow ;)
- Development is usually discussed in github issues
- We've got a live chatroom on gitter
Note: When you ask a question, please consider how permanent the answer should be. If it's something that might benefit others choose the docs, forum or stack overflow over live chat.